Development Notes: January 3rd 2020
- I question whether I can use the core tests for the MVP interface.
- The self setup
apply has fewer tests cases. I think it is a subset of the
setup can be used to instaniate a
apply with auto-setup interface.
- I don’t like the
CmdLine.hsig. For one thing it assumes it gets a list of command line arguments but no environment variables. It just seems unnecessary.
- I think
apply :: IO () is probably the right interface. I can hopefully catch the
- I will need to capture its standard handles when testing.
apply :: IO () with be built with an autosetup db
- So it
apply :: IO ():
- read the environment variables and make a data connection.
- read the migration from a file. catch and error and exit.
- parse the migration file name. catch and error and exit.
- run the autosetup apply. catch and error and exit.
- print result
- I should fix this interface and get things to compile.